FU3L - wHaT BuRnS yOu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to FU3L - What Burns You
We at Fuel Are looking to sponsor and grow our community please invite your friends and request a sponsorship for your team!
Attention all new members please hold tight while we remake the new site

My GB move!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FEAR
General
FEAR

My GB move! Empty
PostSubject: My GB move!   My GB move! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Everyone as you may or may not know, I am currently on another GB team. I believe it's best for me since my current team is inactive. I am very sorry. I plan to stay with Fuel for the hope i may be back one day. Now before you think i left you for some equally good team, I have landed on a team who came in 3rd in Team ladder last year. Our leader is the highest GB rank at 35k and we have some below 5k. I just thought this would be the best opportunity for me. As for my Position as GB leader it is up for the Forum founders to decide the new one. If it were up to me I'd appoint jrose because he was the most active current member and has the best charisma. The time i have on this GB team is temporary and at this point mainly a tryout after tryouts to see how I do. So I may or not make it. I'm hoping that when I leave I will leave no bad feelings behind and be greeted with open arms when I return. I will maintain my participation on the Forums as well as friendships with current people. If this is too much i could GB on my Other account for this team, but i would not be as available. I could be gone for 1 day, or a few months I have no idea what these guys will see in me. I really do like most of you, It's not that i am unhappy with fuel.

Thanks everyone for your understanding and forgiveness,

FEAR

P.S. I thought i should make this before Beastly purposely sabotages my rep by telling people I am "clan hopping". I'm not sure why he is trying to sully my reputation, but he obviously is so this spark my emotional leave letter.
Back to top Go down
Kennz
General
Kennz

My GB move! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GB move!   My GB move! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:37 pm

iT ShOuLd bE Me tO gEt YoUr FoRuM PoWeRs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kdubb.kennz
Sweet_pie_14
E9 - Sergeant Major of the Army
E9 - Sergeant Major of the Army
Sweet_pie_14

My GB move! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GB move!   My GB move! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Dude ... No just no u wont get them so ye .... well fear i hope u will still come on chat and talk to us!!!
Back to top Go down
Kennz
General
Kennz

My GB move! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GB move!   My GB move! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 pm

I was joking, and I've been here way longer then you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kdubb.kennz
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

My GB move! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GB move!   My GB move! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 pm

locked: and i will remove you from your position and place u in mw2 team i guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My GB move! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GB move!   My GB move! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My GB move!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FU3L - wHaT BuRnS yOu :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: