FU3L - wHaT BuRnS yOu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to FU3L - What Burns You
We at Fuel Are looking to sponsor and grow our community please invite your friends and request a sponsorship for your team!
Attention all new members please hold tight while we remake the new site

ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aRuDeDoG
General of Army
General of Army
aRuDeDoG

ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Empty
PostSubject: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Flanders has now been demoted until further notice for starting a fake name at sickclan and posting this to one of their members. The second offense is instant ban to anyone thinking they want to try this on their own.

Quote :
Silent-K786 wrote:
This is what he said to me:

You banned me from AC3Z and guess what happends when u kick me. Hmm everyone left. Go shove your curry up your fat ass you whoe. I bet yo fat and your bro pwns u in a 1v1 any money hands down. You Stupid blowjob go suck mas off cunt.

If you dont know who this is well its flanders.

BLOW ME WHOE

It doesn't matter if we do not like other members from other clans, all slandering will not be tolerated here.

Rudy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuelclan.com
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:29 pm

thanks for the heads up rudy
Back to top Go down
Flanders
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
Flanders

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:22 am

RudyC310 wrote:
Flanders has now been demoted until further notice for starting a fake name at sickclan and posting this to one of their members. The second offense is instant ban to anyone thinking they want to try this on their own.

Quote :
Silent-K786 wrote:

You banned me from AC3Z and guess what happends when u kick me. Hmm everyone left. Go shove your curry up your fat ass you whoe. I bet yo fat and your bro pwns u in a 1v1 any money hands down. You Stupid blowjob go suck mas off cunt.

BLOW ME WHOE

It doesn't matter if we do not like other members from other clans, all slandering will not be tolerated here.

Rudy

They knew who i was and my intentions as i told some of the members BEFORE i sent it and i told them to ban me on the site afterwards. They didnt tell me not to do it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flanders4tl
aRuDeDoG
General of Army
General of Army
aRuDeDoG

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:32 am

I don't care who you think you have permission from. THe leader of Sick brought it to my attention and that makes you in the wrong. Case closed
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuelclan.com
Flanders
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
Flanders

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:39 am

RudyC310 wrote:
I don't care who you think you have permission from. THe leader of Sick brought it to my attention and that makes you in the wrong. Case closed

Well i asked the yellow people on that forum and one of them said it was fine to do it

Case UNclosed ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED 546455
Back to top Go down
Flanders
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
Flanders

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:48 am

This is what one of the people in charge said to me.

Quote:
Silent-K786 wrote:

BLOW ME WHOE
******* says:
lmfao
HAHAHAHAHAH
*high five*
Back to top Go down
FEAR
General
FEAR

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:00 pm

it doesnt matter if they said you could say it you shouldnt say it. and btw its spelt hoe
Back to top Go down
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:33 pm

hahahahahaah yes thats very true fear it is spelled hoe or whore... and still it wasnt ok to do flanders.
Back to top Go down
FEAR
General
FEAR

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:43 am

apparently he accept the fact he want actuallyrunning the clan so he left to make, an undoubtedly failure, sniping clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:01 am

Just love how you're talking shit in a "Don't start trouble" thread, Fear..
Back to top Go down
Flanders
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
Flanders

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:30 am

kingjames336 wrote:
Just love how you're talking shit in a "Don't start trouble" thread, Fear..

I LOLed on your face.
Back to top Go down
PointMarion
O1 - Second Lieutenant
PointMarion

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:39 am

tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
FEAR
General
FEAR

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:47 pm

well i wouldnt have to if not provoked
Back to top Go down
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:38 pm

well to tell u the truth fear he has like 33 members already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:41 pm

"provoked" ?
Just because you have something against flanders for whatever reason doesn't mean you can be a douche against an idea that seems to be working..
Back to top Go down
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:59 pm

i think we all need to chill and do nothing start nothing no one will be demoted/banned and shit like that
Back to top Go down
FEAR
General
FEAR

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:19 pm

wow take a joke. sick of u
Back to top Go down
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:20 pm

this is causeing to much trouble im closing this if u wanna fight pm eachother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED   ANYONE CAUGHT  STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANYONE CAUGHT STARTING TROUBLE WILL BE ON AUTOMATIC PROBATION AND IMMEDIATELY DEMOTED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FU3L - wHaT BuRnS yOu :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: