FU3L - wHaT BuRnS yOu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to FU3L - What Burns You
We at Fuel Are looking to sponsor and grow our community please invite your friends and request a sponsorship for your team!
Attention all new members please hold tight while we remake the new site

Recruitment Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flanders
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
Flanders

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:56 am

Code:
[center][img]http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/14/97/29/76/recrui10.jpg[/img][/center]

FU3L You either have enough or your running on fumes but still keep at it you are the people we want. Our aim is to become a top PS3 clan with friendly members like a big family of FPS. We are currently recruiting for our GB teams and we are trying to implemnt each type of skill into our teams to become a crack unit. We will also hold scrimages and battles vs other clans but not always through GB. If you have run out of fu3l you will not be able to join. Dedicated players will need to be active on our website and be active with the members to become even stronger through teamwork. If all the componetns arent there the car will fall apart so you are either here to stay or dont even bother trying.

FU3L are constantly striving to improve our site and our clan so we can become the best we possibly can. We would like you to join but please read the following requirements on our website before signing up. If you decide to join us at FU3L and be a part of our clan, then please register and sign up and make an application on the forums. This consists of a few details so we can analyse you further. Once you have signed up you will have to serve an initiation period of 1 week, in that time we need you to visit the chat nearly every day and post at least 10 times that week and we will also test out your skills in the game... Once made a full member we expect you to keep that up as much as possible. We also want mature gamers so no flamers or nuke boosters. If you can follow these very small requirements then you are the type of member we are looking for... Please visit the site for more details of our rules. There are not many but they keep the engine running. Our website is www.fuelclan.com we have bought a domain as we aim to be successful.

Thanks for reading.

The FU3L Team
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/flanders4tl
Flanders
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
Flanders

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:56 am

Rudy add a banner at the top if u got one
Back to top Go down
aRuDeDoG
General of Army
General of Army
aRuDeDoG

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:59 am

Done Flandy. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuelclan.com
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 pm

this one you should put in code so we can get the banner at the top
Back to top Go down
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:17 pm

i put it in code
Back to top Go down
aRuDeDoG
General of Army
General of Army
aRuDeDoG

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Recruitment Thread Recrui10

FU3L You either have enough or your running on fumes but still keep at it you are the people we want. Our aim is to become a top PS3 clan with friendly members like a big family of FPS. We are currently recruiting for our GB teams and we are trying to implemnt each type of skill into our teams to become a crack unit. We will also hold scrimages and battles vs other clans but not always through GB. If you have run out of fu3l you will not be able to join. Dedicated players will need to be active on our website and be active with the members to become even stronger through teamwork. If all the componetns arent there the car will fall apart so you are either here to stay or dont even bother trying.

FU3L are constantly striving to improve our site and our clan so we can become the best we possibly can. We would like you to join but please read the following requirements on our website before signing up. If you decide to join us at FU3L and be a part of our clan, then please register and sign up and make an application on the forums. This consists of a few details so we can analyse you further. Once you have signed up you will have to serve an initiation period of 1 week, in that time we need you to visit the chat nearly every day and post at least 10 times that week and we will also test out your skills in the game... Once made a full member we expect you to keep that up as much as possible. We also want mature gamers so no flamers or nuke boosters. If you can follow these very small requirements then you are the type of member we are looking for... Please visit the site for more details of our rules. There are not many but they keep the engine running. Our website is www.fuelclan.com we have bought a domain as we aim to be successful.

Thanks for reading.

Flanders4tl
FU3L Senior Officer.
Back to top Go down
aRuDeDoG
General of Army
General of Army
aRuDeDoG

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:35 pm

cool I reposted right here so we can see it. lol
Back to top Go down
Flanders
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
Flanders

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Do you like it? i Also will add the smileys soon as well i have 100 to add and they are cool ones
Back to top Go down
FEAR
General
FEAR

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:02 pm

i think its ok. i think it's too ong winded for a GB forum
Back to top Go down
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:23 pm

yea true and i read through it at the end u shouldnt say Flanders4tl u should say

sincerely,
The FU3L Team
Back to top Go down
ersando11
E6 - Staff Sergeant
E6 - Staff Sergeant
ersando11

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:09 pm

This is the reason why I found out bout FU3L. I saw this on a MW2 group on FB
Back to top Go down
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:37 pm

lol i didnt even know about that
Back to top Go down
FEAR
General
FEAR

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:02 pm

who the hell does clan recruiting through
FB?
Back to top Go down
Flanders
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
W1 - Warrant Officer 1
Flanders

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:21 pm

FEAR_GOD1 wrote:
who the hell does clan recruiting through
FB?

Me! im basically the only one who recruits. I try everything
Back to top Go down
FEAR
General
FEAR

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:50 pm

i post 2 threads a day on GB
Back to top Go down
ersando11
E6 - Staff Sergeant
E6 - Staff Sergeant
ersando11

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:17 pm

FB stands for facebook
Back to top Go down
FEAR
General
FEAR

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:22 pm

i know retard
Back to top Go down
ersando11
E6 - Staff Sergeant
E6 - Staff Sergeant
ersando11

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:55 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:53 pm

I have brought my brother and God brother over here to join .
Back to top Go down
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:35 pm

sweet maybe ull be up for a promotion soon bro
Back to top Go down
FEAR
General
FEAR

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:44 am

you know judge is in NA right?
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:46 am

RudyC310 wrote:
Recruitment Thread Recrui10

what font did you use for the text "this is life..." and for the one that says "FU3L" ??
Back to top Go down
xSKeLZoR
O8 - Major General

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:16 pm

wow u have to pm rudy for that he is the one that created it
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:07 pm

so that's cool
Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:30 pm

I would love to be a recruit and build this site. I already love this site so much its such a bonus with the members. Please let me know ifyou guys need any help also im interested in being a mod.

Thanks,
CFC_Hassan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FU3L - wHaT BuRnS yOu :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: