FU3L - wHaT BuRnS yOu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to FU3L - What Burns You
We at Fuel Are looking to sponsor and grow our community please invite your friends and request a sponsorship for your team!
Attention all new members please hold tight while we remake the new site

Hey Guys quick update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fuzion scopez
E2 - Private
E2 - Private

Hey Guys quick update Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys quick update   Hey Guys quick update Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:21 pm

I have just sent in a request to be sponsored by controller chaos, they will look over the review and if they like what they see they will sponsor us. They should be sending a representative over here to check thing out, but he will act like new recruit so be nice to him and stuff. If we end up getting sponsored we get whatever we want from there site FOR FREE!! anyways, yea thats whats up
Back to top Go down
aRuDeDoG
General of Army
General of Army
aRuDeDoG

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys quick update   Hey Guys quick update Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:16 am

hey fuzion, make sure they are going to the new site. I am not sure how you are even accessing this site. I switched the hosting name
Back to top Go down
http://www.fuelclan.com
fuzion scopez
E2 - Private
E2 - Private

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys quick update   Hey Guys quick update Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:04 pm

um. i have no idea what the new site name is? and idk i just type fuelclan into my web browser and it takes me here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys quick update   Hey Guys quick update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys quick update
Page 1 of 1